Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Book reviews coming soon!

Aside from blog posts on topics in philosophy, science fiction, and occasionally other stuff, I plan to use this blog to post book reviews.  I've become a big user of Goodreads the last few years.  I still plan to use Goodreads, but I thought it would be nice to have a place to post longer, more focused reviews that might generate interesting discussions.  I plan to have a few reviews posted soon.  My reviews of science fiction books will generally include a "Philosophy Report" (like Philip K. Dick's "Minority Report," but with less precognition) that explains some of the philosophical concepts explored in the book.  I suppose I may also include a "Science Fiction Report" in my reviews of philosophy books.

In the meantime, see my Goodreads profile, which will direct you to my Goodreads reviews.  If you're on Goodreads, too, let's be friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment